Saturday, October 04, 2008

Higby's Grand Opening

Today was a special day for Uncle Scott and Aunt Nicole.
Higby's Country Feed had a Grand Opening Celebration for their new HUGE store. I really wish I had photos of the old shop so you can see the change. The new store is beautiful and full of so many things I never knew I needed.......if I had a horse....or a cow....or sheep....
Kainoa had fun at the kid's table with cousin Todd.

Sheba got a few new treats.


In addition to all the fun and games, we were treated to a very yummy lunch of tri tip sandwiches, roasted goat (oh. my. goodness.....soooo delicious), homemade macn'cheese, a tasty dilly mac salad and enough cake to feed all of Dixon. What a great day!

Corn plastic? Who knew?? Did we win the big prize?Playing in the hay.

No comments: