Friday, August 31, 2007

Yea for Baths!!

We love bath time....Kainoa will spend as much time in the tub as we allow. Many of the bath times remind me of Dennis the Menace comics where his parents walk in and the duckie and ship are floating atop an overflowing tub and the floor is covered with water. Now, we're not at the point where Kainoa is allowed anywhere near the tub alone, but SOMEHOW the floor always ends up wet and so do we.


I came home from work the other night and found this handsome (although wildly coifed) little boy waiting for me...
And it quickly changed to THIS when it was time to get out:

1 comment:

Lilysmom said...

Oh my goodness Jenn he is getting so big and those expressions from your last two blogs are priceless. We miss you guys I will try to make it to a playdate soon!